- Mr. G is home. I expect we'll be hearing from him soon. Currently he's decompressing, surrounded by rollergirls.
- Over at NeverWear.net, there's a new print for sale, Mr. G's poem, IN RELIG ORAN, illustrated by Michael Zulli. Kitty also interviews Mr. Z.
- The sixth season on Doctor Who will premiere in one month, April 23rd, on BBC America. My understanding is that it premieres on that same day in the UK as well. My household is very excited.
- Speaking of premieres, six days prior, April 17th, HBO's adaptation of George R. R. Martin's GAME OF THRONES premieres.
- Sir Terry Pratchett announced, on my birthday no less, that a GOOD OMENS television miniseries is in the works from Terry Jones.
- Pat Rothfuss has completed his reading tour for THE WISE MAN'S FEAR. I attended both his stops in the D.C. area, and was pleasantly not surprised to see a great many familiar faces from past readings by Mr. G. At the Library of Congress, I sat next to a young woman who, unbidden, told me that NEVERWHERE was her favorite book, and how the last time Mr. G had come to the National Book Festival she had sat on the ground in front of the first row. I didn't tell her that I remembered her sitting in front of me, or that I was Mr. G's unassuming web goblin.
- I tried to start a #hipstersandman meme but it hasn't gone anywhere. (Picture from a convention sketch by Michael L. Peters: Facebook / site), whom I callously failed to credit originally. Mea culpa.)
I haven't the talent for it that Bill Stiteler has.
- Be seeing you.